The Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise Management Pack is designed to be used in conjunction with Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise Version 11+ to monitor the health and performance of your SQL Server Environment.
The management pack includes the following features:
- SCOM alerts are raised in response to Spotlight alarms. These alerts can be used to trigger a notification in the form of an e-mail, or to generate a network support ticket.
All connections are listed with summary information, which includes alarm severity and outage status information.
A full list of Spotlight alarms from all Diagnostic Servers.
- Snooze and Acknowledge functionality for all alarms.
- Launch Spotlight on SQL Server from SCOM for deeper insight and diagnostics.
- Supports connection types including: Analysis Services, Availability Groups, Hyper-V, Replication, SQL Azure, SQL Server, VMware and Windows.
- The status of each Diagnostic Server.
For more information, refer to Spotlight Management Pack for SCOM - installation and configuration instructions.